|Length||40 ft 7 in||Ext Width||8 ft 3 in|
|Ext Height||13 ft 6 in||Int Height||8 ft|
|Hitch Weight||1716 lbs||Dry Weight||12008 lbs|
|Cargo Weight||1702 lbs||Fresh Water Capacity||66 gals|
|Grey Water Capacity||78 gals||Black Water Capacity||39 gals|
|Tire Size||16"||Furnace BTU||35000 btu|
|Number Of Bunks||2||Available Beds||Queen|
|Refrigerator Type||Residential||Cooktop Burners||3|
|Shower Size||30" x 36"||Number of Awnings||1|
|LP Tank Capacity||30 lbs||Water Heater Capacity||12 gal|
|Water Heater Type||DSI Gas/Electric||AC BTU||30000 btu|
|TV Info||LR LED HDTV||Axle Count||2|
|Washer/Dryer Available||Yes||Number of LP Tanks||2|
|Shower Type||Standard||Electrical Service||50 amp|
WE'LL EVEN SHOW YOU THE INVOICE. CALL US!
TAKE ADVANTAGE OF OUR INVOICE PRICING BLOWOUT! YOU ONLY PAY WHAT WE PAID. NO GIMMICKS, NO CATCHES. 2022 MODEL INVENTORY CLEARANCE SALE...ALL MUST GO TO MAKE ROOM FOR INCOMING 2023 MODELS!
ACT NOW, SALE LIMITED TO REMAINING IN STOCK 2022s!
No cost, No deductibles, No hooks, No catches, No gimmicks...just a great warranty for as long as you own your RV!
NOTE: Color, design & options may vary.
CrossRoads RV Hampton destination trailer HP364MBL highlights:
- Loft Area
- Private Bunkhouse
- Two Bunk Beds
- Kitchen Island
- Exterior Kitchen
What isn't included in this Hampton? Not much! You will love the rear private bunkhouse with loft area above that includes a ladder to access the area from the main living and kitchen area. The bunkhouse includes two bunk beds, a tri-fold sofa and storage, and the slide out gives the room more floor space, and the windows offer natural lighting and scenic views. The kitchen island allows the cook to prepare and serve meals easily, the hutch offers more storage, and the fireplace is a nice touch. You can dine at the free standing dinette with two chairs and bench seating or relax on the theater seats. The full bathroom will keep everyone refreshed, and the front private bedroom offers a slide out queen bed, a closet prepped for a washer/dryer option, and lots of storage and windows. And don't forget about the outside kitchen and awning.
With any Hampton destination trailer by CrossRoads RV, the exterior includes a one-piece fiberglass front cap, tinted glass windows, and an outside faucet that will surely come in handy when wanting to rinse off your hands or even shoes after exploring outdoors. Each is constructed with a fiberglass roof and floor insulation with radiant tech foil, an enclosed underbelly, severe weather welded mounts and rain gutters along the entire roof line. And the Convenience package that comes standard includes KeyTV, a microwave, a quilted bedspread, and a power vent in the bathroom, and more. Other interior features offered include decorative accent lighting, a 8-foot floor to ceiling height, a patio door with swing-out assist rail, and two-toned wood fascia. So choose your destination, select your favorite Hampton, and start feeling at home when you are actually on vacation!
Standard Features (2022)
- One Piece Fiberglass Front Cap
- Outside Faucet
- Outside Speakers
- Patio Awning
- Tinted Glass Windows
- WiFi Prep
- 7' Headroom in Slide-Outs
- 8' Floor to Ceiling Height
- 15,000 BTU A/C
- AM/FM/Bluetooth Soundbar
- Decorative Accent Lighting
- Exterior Cable w/ Satellite Hookup & Booster
- Interior LED Lighting
- LED HDTV
- Living Area Tri-Fold Hide-a-Bed Sofa (VBM)
- Patio Door w/ Swing-Out Assist Rail
- Powered Theater Seating
- Roller Blinds
- Three Decor Choices
- Two Toned Wood Fascia
- TV Antenna w/ Cable Output
- Deep Stainless Steel Sink
- Faucet w/ Pull-Out Sprayer
- Freestanding Table & Chairs (VBM)
- Full Extension Ball Bearing Drawer Guides
- Insignia Residential 4 Burner Range
- Raised Panel Cabinet Doors
- Residential Overhead Cabinets w/ Lighting
- Residential Refrigerator
- Solid Surface Countertops
- Stainless Steel Microwave
- 15,000 BTU A/C for Bedroom
- Coordinated Window Treatments & Bedspread
- Deluxe Closet
- King Sized Residential Mattress (VBM)
- Living Room & Bedroom Ceiling Fan (VBM)
- TV Hook-Up
- 3/8" Roof Decking
- 5/8" Floor Decking
- 12 Gallon DSI Gas/Electric Water Heater
- 16" OC Truss Rafters w/ 4-1/2" Crown
- 16" Tires
- 50 Amp Service
- 60" x 76" Patio Door
- 99" Overall Unit Width
- 35,000 BTU Floor Ducted Furnace
- Black Tank Flush System
- Dual LP Tank Hookup (Front & Back)
- Electric Slides Throughout
- Enclosed Underbelly
- Fiberglass Roof & Floor Insulation w/ Radiant Tech Foil
- One Piece Radius Roof
- Rain Gutters Along Entire Roof Line
- Severe Weather Welded Mounts
- Swing-Out Entry Assist Handle at Second Door
Convenience Package (Standard)
- 15,000 BTU A/C (x2)
- Custom Tub Surround
- LP Detector
- Power Vent in Bathroom
- Quilted Bedspread
- Smoke Detector
- TV Antenna
- Water Heater Bypass
See us for a complete list of features and available options!
All standard features and specifications are subject to change.
All warranty info is typically reserved for new units and is subject to specific terms and conditions. See us for more details.
Due to Covid19 supply chain issues, some features and options shown may be temporarily substituted or removed.
Save your favorite RVs as you browse. Begin with this one!