2014 Forest River Catalina 323TSQB
2014 Coachman Catalina 323TSQB; 2 Bedroom/ 3 Slides/ Ext. Kitchen
2014 Forest River Catalina 323TSQB Travel Trailer
Type: Travel Trailer
Stock Number: 004955
Length: 36 feet
Sleeping Capacity: Over 8
Slide Outs: 3
Water Capacity: 41-50 Gallons
Levelling Jacks: Included
Air Conditioners: 1
Warranty: As Is - No Dealer Warranty
* Sale Pending *
2014 Coachman Catalina 323TSQB
Take the whole gang camping in this triple slide private rear bunkhouse Catalina travel trailer. Inside model 323TSQB by Coachmen you will enjoy the spacious interior, sleeping for 10, plus so much more!
As you enter you will see a front bedroom with queen bed and two wardrobes, plus overhead cabinet for additional storage. Just outside the door along the interior wall find an entertainment center.
The kitchen area features a large single sink, a three burner range with microwave oven, and refrigerator. There is also a pantry located just off the u-shaped dinette and sofa slide across from the kitchen area for all of your food storage needs.
The bath features a full tub, vanity with sink and medicine cabinet, plus a toilet.
A large private bunkhouse is located in the rear of this Catalina unit and features two opposing slides with a full rear wall of wardrobes on either side of an entertainment center. The left slide features a set of oversized bunks with a pull out trundle bed, and the slide opposite is a COA Cube futon with flip up bunk bed above.
This unit also provides an Exterior Kitchen with cupboard, brand new microwave, brand new mini fridge and new stove!
Length 36’ 4”
Ext. Width 8’
Ext. Height 11’ 3”
Int. Height: 6’ 9”
Hitch Weight 990 lbs.
Gross Weight 10900 lbs.
Dry Weight 8550 lbs.
Cargo Weight 2350 lbs.
Fresh Water Capacity 46 gal.
Grey Water Capacity 40 gal.
Black Water Capacity 30 gal.
Furnace BTU 30000
Exterior Standard Features
- Cambered structural steel I-Beam frame (with full width out riggers)
- 3/8” Fully decked walk-on roof
- One-piece seamless walkable roof
- Radius entry steps
- 5/8” Tongue & groove plywood floor decking
- R-7 fiberglass insulation in sidewalls, roof & floor
- Silver E-coat maintenance free wheels G-20 tinted windows
- Rain gutters with extended molded downspouts
- .Pearl 024” Aluminum exterior skin with .030 skirt metal
- Painted bumper w/drain hose carrier and end caps
- Radius-cornered fiberglass entrance door
- Roto-cast holding tanks
- Flush mount baggage doors that are lockable and radius cornered
- Polished aluminum fender skirts
- Self-adjusting brakes
- 110V G.F.C.I. protected exterior receptacle
- 30-Amp electrical service w/deluxe 110v 45-Amppower converter
- City water hook-up
Interior Standard Features:
- Large pot & pan drawer
- Under-bed storage, bed lifts easily on 2 gas struts
- 2 Shirt closets with mirrors
- AM/FM radio with CD player, iPod and MP3 dock
- Residential in-floor ducted heat
- Cable/TV hook-up in front bedroom
- 81” Living room ceiling height
- 2 full-length night stands w/ recepts
- Congoleum linoleum flooring
- 30K BTU auto-ignition furnace with wall thermostat
- Grace Cherry stained wood cabinets
- 12V demand water pump
- Decorative glass in living room cabinets
- Systems monitor panel
- Jack knife convertible sofa with bolster cushions
- Hard valance window treatment with lambrequin
- Large dinette tabletop with marine grade pedestal
- Marine toilet with foot flush
- Full size medicine cabinet w/ mirror
- Bathroom exhaust fan
- Single piece thermofoil kitchen countertop with seamless edge
- High rise faucet w/ large 60/40 double bowl sink
- Gas/electric double door refer
- 3-Burner range w/ 9,000 BTU Superburner
- Screwed and glued cabinet construction with pocket board solid lumber core stiles
- Easy-View extra-large picture window at dinette
- Silverware drawer
- Solid bedroom and bunk room doors
- 13.5K BTU A/C
- 6 gallon gas/electric DSI water heater
- Metal drawer guides in kitchen
- Radial tires
- Superlube axles
- ABS tub/shower surround
- Decorative backsplash in kitchen
- Patio awning with LED backlight
- Aluminum fender skirts
- Stab jacks (4)
- Water heater by-pass winterization kit
- TV antenna with RG-6 coax cabling and satellite prep
- Power awning
- Enclosed and heated underbelly
- 15K BTU ducted A/C
- Multi Media Sound System with CD/DVD player, iPod and MP3 docking
- Kitchen sink covers
- Outside shower
- Skylight above tub/shower
- Spare tire w/tire carrier & cover
- Outside marine-grade speaker
- Front diamond plate
- LP tanks with ABS cover
DISCLAIMER: Leisureland RV Center's goal is to ensure information listed in this advertisement is 100% accurate, however we will not be held responsible for errors or omissions within this listing. All used units are checked for proper fitness and major appliances are guaranteed operational.
click on a thumbnail to view full-size photos
Leisureland RV Center
2089571132: (208) 957-1132
Leisureland RV Center
9:00 AM to 6:00 PM
|Sat:||9 AM to 6:00 PM|
4503 South Federal Way
Boise, ID 83716
Boise, ID 83716