Employment Opportunities in Boise, ID
Sales Representative Wanted - Exp. Required
Boise, ID 83716
Salary: $80,000.00 to $120,000.00 /year
ENTHUSIASTIC CLIENT REPRESENTATIVE WANTED
We are a Local Family owned, RV Dealership seeks a motivated professional with high standards and a passion for helping others. Industry experience is required. If you are looking for a career position, please apply.
The following traits are required for this position:
- Professional appearance & attitude
- Ability to articulate and communicate effectively
- Be respectful to the clients and fellow team members
- Have a client-centric attitude
- Be self-sufficient
- Able to effectively convey our company’s business ethics and values in word and deed.
Medical Insurance available, paid vacation after one year & paid 4 Holidays.
Your earning potential is high, many of our sales consultants make over $80,000 a year, and some make over $120,000 a year.
Opening available due to growth and offers of employment are conditional. Candidates must successfully complete a Background Check; we are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
You may submit your resume through email or in person; it must include 3 BUSINESS REFERENCES. Apply in person and bring your resume, Mon-Sat 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. at Leisureland RV Center located at S. Federal Way, Boise ID 83716 or email to john@ llrvc.com
Prospective team members will only be interviewed after your resume has been reviewed by management.
Leisureland RV Center located at S. Federal Way, Boise ID 83716. We look forward to meeting you!
RV Technician - Formal RV Repair Experience Required (Up to $3K bonus)
Boise, ID 83716
Salary: $18.00 to $30.00 /hour
RV Industry Experience Required (please do not apply if you do not qualify)
Leisureland RV Center is looking for YOU, a talented RV technician, to join our team! This position is offered at a successful, growing family owned & operated RV Dealership.
Who we are:
At Leisureland RV Center, we take great pride in our maintenance and customer service. Our technicians are not simply parts replacers; we hold our profession to the highest standards. If you have an eye for detail, enjoy working in a successful independent company, this is the right position for you.
We were Congressionally recognized as a Top Veteran Owned Business in 2019, named the 2020 SBA Small Business Winner for Idaho, and an Inc. Magazine “Inc 5000” Top Small Business for 2020. Our hand selected team takes great pride in their work and IT SHOWS!
Who you are:
- Experienced in the RV industry as a Repair Technician)
- Practical knowledge of service and repair of Recreational Vehicles
- Have the required tools to perform maintenance and troubleshooting of RV systems
- Strong communication skills
- Be honest and reliable
- Be detail-oriented, organized, and have a professional demeanor
- Basic computer skills
- Self sufficient and productive
- Ensure daily work is effectively completed
- Good performance and attitude
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to lead and follow
Knowledge and skills sets:
Pay and bonuses directly commensurate with experience and performance. Normal work schedule is M-F 8:00 to 4:30.
- Health insurance available after 60 days.
- Paid vacation after 1 year
- Four paid holidays (4th of July, Thanksgiving, Christmas Day & New Year’s Day).
- Dental available
- Vision available
- $3,000 sign on bonus awarded for the appropriately qualified team member.
You may submit your resume through email or in person (appointments accepted Mon-Fri 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.) Leisureland RV Center Service Department is conveniently located at 4501 South Federal Way, Boise ID 83716.
We look forward to meeting you!
Service Writer - Exp. Required
Boise, ID 83716
Salary: $80K+ annual income for the right candidate!
Are you looking for a promising career with an Awesome Team?We are looking for professionals with great attitudes and the desire to excel to join our team. Service Writer knowledge is required for this position. Responsibilities include retail check in, estimates, communication between technicians/customers and process warranty authorizations. Strong verbal and written skills are necessary.
What We’re Looking For in a Service Writer:
Excellent customer service skills are a must, we pride ourselves on exceptional customer care. We also offer medical and dental insurance. If you fit the description above, then we want you!
Service Writer Qualifications:
- Minimum 1 year RV service experience required
- Must have an outgoing and friendly personality
- Have great communication and customer service skills
- Ability to resolve customer concerns satisfactorily
- Proficient computer skills
- Ability to multitask & prioritize in a fast-paced environment
- Have a continuous desire to learn
- Good organizational ability
- Comprehension of mechanical/technical terms
- Determine specialized product needs and services by working directly with customers
- Build installation estimates prior to appointment scheduling
- Keep customers apprised of work progress
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Evaluating repair order service requirements
- Finalizing and closing out repair orders
- Answering phones
- Check in customers
- Creating estimates
- Process customer payments
- Assist customer w/ hook up & safety check
What We Offer:
- Competitive pay plan with bonus structure
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Employee discounts
You may submit your resume through indeed or in person; must include 3 BUSINESS REFERENCES.
Applications accepted in person Monday through Saturday between 9:30 - 5:00 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Leisureland RV Center is located at
4501 S. FEDERAL WAY
BOISE, ID 83716