Palomino SolAire Expandable RVs For Sale
The Palomino SolAire travel trailers and hybrid expandables by Palomino RV offer light weight towing, a smooth ride, and a spacious interior with features such as independent suspension axles, an aluminum superstructure frame and a barreled ceiling.
Each is built with Dexter Tor-Flex torsion axles, a 2/3 front fiberglass cap, plus a tire pressure monitoring system for safety on the road, aluminum wheels, and a power tongue jack for easy setup. Inside, you will enjoy a Furrion HDMI DVD/Bluetooth/HDMI stereo, roller shades for privacy, USB ports that will keep your electronics charged, and solid surface countertops for easy care and style.
Choose a SolAire travel trailer or hybrid expandable by Palomino to enjoy towing just as much as camping thanks to the smooth ride!
Palomino SolAire hybrid expandable 163H highlights: MORryde Solid Steps Full ... more about SolAire 163H
Sleeps 6 Length 20 ft 8 in Ext Width 8 ft Hitch Weight 270 lbs GVWR 7270 lbs Dry Weight 3657 lbs Cargo Capacity 3613 lbs Fresh Water Capacity 44 gals Grey Water Capacity 38 gals Black Water Capacity 38 gals Available Beds Queen Tent End Beds Refrigerator Size 11 cu ft Shower Size 24" x 36" Axle Weight 3619 lbs AC BTU 13500 btu Awning Info 10' Power with LED Lights Shower Type Standard
Standard Features (2023)
- Power Awning w/LED Lights
- Dexter Tor-Flex Torsion Axles
- Furrion HDMI DVD/Bluetooth/HDMI Stereo
- Power Tongue Jack
- 13,500 BTU Ducted A/C
- Tub Surround w/Skylight
- Ball Bearing Drawer Guides
- Slam Latch Baggage Doors w/Magnets
- Black Tank Flush
- Solid surface counter tops
- Stainless Steel kitchen sink with roll cover
- Aluminum wheels
- 2/3 Front Fiberglass Cap (Windshield Included on All Except 304, 318, 320)
- LED Interior Lighting
- White Hi Gloss Exterior
- USB Ports
- Roller Shades
- 11 cubic foot Refrigerator
- Tire Pressure Monitoring System
- Glass Top Flush Mount Range
- Maxx Air Vent (Bathroom)
- Bedroom Air Conditioner (304, 318, 320 Only)
- 8 cubic foot Gas/Electric Refrigerator
- Counter top extension (N/A 202, 217, 260, 320)
- 30 lb. LP tanks
- Free standing table & chairs
- Power stabilizer jacks (N/A on 202/205/217)
- RVQ bumper mount grill
- 68” theater seating
- Tri-fold sofa upgrade
- 50 AMP Service (Std. in 304/316/320)
- Washer/Dryer (304/316/320 only)
- Fireplace (N/A on 202/205/217)
- WiFi booster
- TV (size varies depending on floorplan)
- Air Conditioner – 15,000 BTU
- 50 AMP Service – std. on 304/318/320
- Washer/Dryer – 304/318/320 only
Optional GT3 Package (N/A on 202/205/217)
- WiFi Booster
- Bedspread / Pillow Combo
- Solid Surface Countertops Throughout
- Roof Ladder
- Bonded Frameless Windows
- Power Stabilizer Jacks
- Heated Holding Tanks
- Full Fiberglass Cap w/Line X
- Smart Arm - Awning Control
- Air Conditioner – 15,000 BTU
Optional Northern Package
- Thermo foil barrier (floor and slide out)
- 2-30 LB LP tanks
- Heated Tank Pads
See us for a complete list of features and available options!
All standard features and specifications are subject to change.
All warranty info is typically reserved for new units and is subject to specific terms and conditions. See us for more details.
Due to the current environment, our features and options are subject to change due to material availability.
As demand for the Palomino grew, Mr. Landey felt it would benefit his company, Vanguard Ind., to relocate. With most manufacturers and industry suppliers located in the Elkhart, In. area the move eastward seemed logical. Vanguard Industries settled in the community of Colon in 1972. Once in Colon he began to put his plans in motion. By 1973 he had built the main production facility and within days Palomino tent trailers were rolling out the doors.
In 1976, Vanguard added its own Needle Division, in 1978 its own Metal Fabrication Plant, and has several cold storage facilities. On May 27, 1992, the primary production building and offices were destroyed by fire. By late August, 1992, the first 1993 model Palomino rolled of the line in the new 52,300 sq. ft. facility, which was built on the same site as the previous building had been.
The year 1998 continued to see expansion with the addition of a new 75,000 sq. ft. production facility, and another storage facility. In 2002 Vanguard was purchased by Forest River, Inc. This allowed for rapid growth and the introduction of two new towable lines of travel trailers and fifth wheels, Puma and Sabre by Palomino.